Saturday, January 19, 2008
Firsts
I'm starting this blog in the hopes that it will push me to finish designing and finally launch my graphic design website. As I go through the process of coming up with my own visual identity having designed many other things for other people in my life, I realize what a challenge it is to come up with one idea that fully expresses who I am and what I do. I have many interests, and that is often the reason for my lack of focus and my enthusiasm for change. I often find myself in the midst of more than five projects at once, still feeling like something is missing. So I'm trying to slow down and pull it all together. I hope this weblog will be a space for me to find common themes for all my random ideas and to talk about my environmental concerns and my design interests. More and more as I grow older I do want a way to share all the things I see--everything that frustrates, inspires, or amazes me. These posts will be relatively simple, hopefully educational, and preferably not too self-indulgent. Please excuse my poor grammar and lack of sharp editing skills. Here we go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment