Monday, December 22, 2008

winter superland

Happy solstice everyone! It is full-blown winter here in Vermont. Tom and I dug our cars out of 2 feet of snow plus plow piles this morning. We had 3 snowstorms this week alone. I went cross-country skiing yesterday on the sidewalks of Montpelier! It has been in the teens so the snow is beautiful powder that glimmers in the moonlight--so dry and cold! Work has been very busy which is why I haven't posted in a while, but I am looking forward to the holidays and a little more free time. Hope you are all enjoying the festivities of the season!

Downtown Montpelier on Sunday.

Holiday wagon rides sponsored by the town.

The icicle and frozen river, outside our bedroom window.
(The icicle is about twice the size now)

Our tree!

My new favorite ornament.

Our cars this morning.

1 comment:

jk said...

can't wait to be there! love it all!