Saturday, April 4, 2009

nyc

I had a great visit to NYC a few weeks ago when I went to stay with Natalie and celebrate her birthday. There was much galavanting and meeting with friends and family, including mom and Andrew, Les and Mike, Susie and Matt, Ari, and Michelle M. We ate tons of great food and had fun checking out a bunch of restaurants. The highlights included schiller's liquor bar (amazing interior design), and co, a new pizza joint in Chelsea.

I don't know what my problem is, I wish I had taken a gazillion more pictures than I did, but I guess I was just enjoying myself too much. Admittedly the pictures are mostly of sweets and eating sweets--I assume this says something about me. The next time I visit New York it will be with my butt on a bike seat as dad and I do the five-borough ride. I'll be sure to get lots of good shots that day!

Nat enjoys her favorite caffeine treat--iced cappuccino.

Peach cheesecake at Café Lalo.

Economy Candy on the Lower East Side.
(Not as great as we thought it would be.)

No comments: